Prenatal strength and conditioning program for babes with bellies!
Come enjoy the fresh mountain air and the benefits of fitness throughout your pregnancy while meeting other new moms-to-be! This once- a-week program is developed specifically to meet the needs of moms-to-be providing a safe, full functional body workout every session! A wide array of outdoor workouts are created to teach you new exercises, provide variety, fun and motivation in a safe manner that allows all to work at their own level.
- Medical clearance from your physician required prior to participation (Par-MedX for Pregnancy), find in articles and resources
- Use of a heart rate monitor is required for those in their first trimester and recommended for all
- We workout rain or shine!
- Locations TBA- we rotate around exciting outdoor locations throughout Squamish. All programming follows guidelines from the Canadian Society of Exercise and Physiology and the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
- Trainers are Pre and Postnatal Specialists and maintain current CPR and first aid certifications.
- Classes are limited -6-12 participants, pre-registration required (limited drop-in spots available if numbers allow)